Spring is on the way, which means those chilly winter nights will soon be gone. However, those lower temperatures in Downey CA can negatively affect your vehicle. Plus, with the nicer weather on the way, chances are you’ll be traveling more. That means now is the right time to get your vehicle ready for spring and have some service done for your car, truck, crossover or SUV. Your vehicle might even need some auto repair in Downey CA.
Is Your Vehicle Ready for Spring? – Downey CA Mechanic
Getting your car ready for spring is easy with Glenn’s Auto Repair. Whether you drive a Honda, Toyota, Subaru, or any other make or model, you want to be sure your vehicle is ready for the upcoming season. Getting ready for spring driving is more than just washing and waxing your car. Here in Downey CA, spring means more sunshine, but you still want to be sure your vehicle is ready.
Spring Car Care to Do List in Downey CA
With that in mind, here are some top tips to get your car ready for spring in Downey CA.
- How’s Your Tire Pressure – it’s common for your tires to lose air during winter, so make sure your tire pressure is sufficient and top it off if not.
- Top Off Your Fluids – make sure all of your fluids, including anti-freeze, brake fluid and power-steering fluid are full. If any of them are low or dirty, top them off, or get them changed.
- Time for an Oil Change – when was the last time you had an oil change? If it’s been a while, then please contact us to make an appointment. Even if your vehicle still isn’t due for this service, now is a good time to make sure your oil supply is clean and at the proper level.
- Check Your Battery – with the warmer weather coming now is a good time to check your battery. Batteries tend to wear down more during the winter, even in Downey, CA. So, make sure you check the health of your battery and replace it if it’s getting worn out.
- Clean up Your Vehicle Inside and Out – it might not seem like a big deal, but you should add your car to your spring-cleaning list. Wash your car on the outside, including underneath your vehicle. Take the time to give the interior a good scrubbing, as well, including vacuuming and wiping down all your surfaces.
- Schedule a Tune-up – lastly, spring is a great time to check your maintenance records and schedule. If your vehicle is due for preventative maintenance or upkeep services, please contact us today. This is the perfect opportunity to get a tune-up, so your vehicle continues to run smoothly and is ready for spring.
Trust Glenn’s Auto Service for Help
You count on your car to get you wherever you need to be, whenever you need to be there. That’s why it’s so important to take care of your vehicle and get it ready for spring driving. When you take care of your car, it takes care of you. When you have your vehicle serviced at Glenn’s Auto, we’ll take care of these important services for you, so you don’t have to worry about keeping your car, truck, crossover, or SUV running smoothly.
At Glenn’s Auto Service, in Downey, CA, we help you get your car ready for every driving season, no matter what make or model you drive, including Nissan, Subaru, Honda, and Toyota. Please just call us or contact us online and we’ll make sure your vehicle is road ready. Whatever type of auto repair in Downey you need, Glenn’s Auto has you covered. Just call us at 562-359-4232 or click here to set up an appointment online. Please come see us in Downey, CA today.
We are your trusted Downey, CA auto repair shop for all services and repairs on all makes and models, including:
Chevy auto service and repair in in Downey, CA
Toyota auto repair in Downey, CA
Honda auto service in Downey, CA
Scion auto repair in Downey, CA
Nissan auto service in Downey, CA
Ford auto repair in Downey, CA
Chrysler auto service and repair in Downey, CA