Road Hazard Tire Protection provides three years of prorated coverage on your new tire purchase when offered by your authorized TechNet Professional Automotive Service Center.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Nails or glass damage
- Bruises or breaks
- Up to $25 per tire for flat tire repair
- Up to $75 for flat tire changing
Coverage limited to the original selling price or the replacement selling price, whichever is less; and cannot exceed $399.99 per tire. Coverage is for 36 months or down to 2/32nds treadwear, whichever comes first.
- The first year is 100% replacement
- The second year is 50% replacement
- The third year is 25% replacement
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY ROAD HAZARD
- Defects in materials or workmanship (covered by manufacturer of tire)
- Off-road use
- Fire, theft, vandalism
HOW TO REQUEST REIMBURSEMENT
Submit a copy of your original invoice that clearly shows required information and a copy of paid invoice from a licensed service provider
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
LESS THAN 25 MILES/40 KILOMETERS AWAY FROM YOUR ORIGINAL SELLING DEALER:
- Contact your original selling dealer
MORE THAN 25 MILES/40 KILOMETERS AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL DEALER:
- You must contact the Warranty Administrator at 866-588-0728 prior to any warranty repair work being performed.
- The Administrator will direct you to the nearest participating Service Center location and either reimburse the Service Center or original purchaser based on the coverage terms.
- If there are no participating locations in your area, you may take your vehicle to a non-participating Service Center in your area.
- You must pay for the warranty service and submit a claim to the Warranty Administrator for reimbursement based on coverage terms of the plan.
- You must obtain authorization from the administrator prior to replacing a tire covered under this plan.
In the event the enrolled dealer cancels participation in the Road Hazard Program, they will continue to assume all future claims, liability and administrative duties.
You are responsible for any additional charges including, but not limited to, mounting, balancing, valve stems, taxes, disposal and miscellaneous fees.
When an eligible tire is replaced, Road Hazard Program Coverage for that tire ends. If you desire, you may purchase Road Hazard coverage for the replacement tire.